I can’t particularly think of a proper way to format these facts in a categorized or structured manner, so I shall simply list them in bullet points.
- I enjoy watching College Basketball. Not obsessively, but occasionally. I can’t say I have a favorite team, really, I just watch the games as they progress and sometimes I’ll like one team more than the other. That is typically the only sport I will follow throughout the year.
- I enjoy playing tennis and basketball. Not that I do very well at either, as I don’t practice much (or I haven’t recently - I used to play tennis weekly a few years ago).
- I don’t practice any religion. I don’t consciously believe in a god, but I won’t deny an existence of god(s). However, I have been baptized Mormon, and for the most part I enjoy the community - they are all pretty nice people. I don’t go to church or pray though.
- I won’t conform to any one political party. To be fair, I don’t follow politics nearly as much as I should, but I don’t agree with the idea of categorized containers for opinion - my opinion on a topic varies from situation to situation that can occur.
- Following up that last sentence, if you ask my opinion or ask for my judgement, I’ll likely respond in question, asking the circumstances and conditions that concern the subject at hand.
- Regardless of your relation with me, if you have an opinion that I find wrong in some manner, I’ll confront you on it; not always with the intention of changing it, sometimes I simply want to know for what reasons. If I do have the intention of changing it, I’ll make sure to attempt to understand the point from your perception and elaborate on my view versus yours with direct examples.
- I’ve found that I really like hearing what people want to do - with their life, in the near or distant future - whatever/whenever. I like hearing about people’s dreams, passions, goals. I don’t particularly care for talking about myself, rather I’d like to get to know others. Perhaps it is odd to ask this, but I’d be delighted if you just told me all about yourself in my ask, whoever you are: what’s going on in your life, what you want to do, where you want to be. I know people enjoy talking about themselves; perhaps it is odd for me to ask them to do so without a direct question though - I apologize for that. I think everyone has something that makes them worthy of being proud of, and they don’t hear it enough and it makes a lot of people have a much lower self-esteem than they should. I like finding that one thing, or many things. If you’d like to hear about me in the process, you’re welcome to.
- As of recent, I’ve decided that one day I’m going to buy a whole wardrobe full of suits, and that is all I’ll ever wear (with the exception perhaps of swim trunks for pool/ocean - unless the make a suit for swimming? That sounds odd though).
- I believe I’m quite open minded in all respects (there are a few /special/ cases, but I doubt you’ll ever find them). I hate the idea of “You’re wrong because you don’t agree with me.” God I hate that. Stubbornness, selfishness.
- I am single, but I have no interest in long distance relationships. I am very affectionate, and if I’m in a relationship, I need to be able to release that affection.
As a general statement, if you have some issue with me, anything I say, anything I do, just bring it up with me. Opinions conflict, perceptions may be incorrect. I don’t get upset, rather I’m more than happy to discuss it. If you must be anon when you do it, so be it, but it is quicker and more private if you do it in some personal manner (my email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to keep your anonymous status).